Sunday, April 16, 2017

Seth thinks about Rosanna #SexySnippets meme #NSFW #romance @evernightpub

Sexy Snippets are seven sentences brought to you each Sunday from
a WIP or published work
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SexySnippets

Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SexySnippets

From Leave Me Breathless

I wrote the story after reading an article about old plantation mansions and estates in Louisiana.
A lonely man on a business trip falls in love with one that's for sale. He hopes the atmosphere will soothe his soul. He's still lonely and finds a way to fill the hollow in his heart...so is born Seth Callahan's famous house parties.


Dishy Seth Callahan relocates one of his business offices to a pretty Louisiana town. He’s lonely and discovers an emptiness inside him he just can’t fill … that is until he starts his house parties, where he fills the hollow with sultry encounters.
Four years later, his house parties attract lonely people looking for sensual comfort from far and wide.

Rosanna Pyne arrives in town seeking solace after a bad relationship, and her neighbors take her to one of Seth’s parties.


Seth notices her right away. He approaches her, but Rosanna backs away from Seth’s steamy advances. Seth falls into fantasizing in a most erotic way about the lovely Rosanna until one night she makes a move on him.
Read the #SexySnippet 18+ 

He thought about Rosanna. I’d like her to be here now bent over me, her mouth on my cock. She’d be naked and I’d wind her hair around my hand so that she couldn’t escape me. I’d drag her over my knee, and then with her breasts crushed against my cock, I’d slap her ass for teasing and then finger her cunt with my hand between her legs from the back so that her cream would run down my palm. My thumb would play at the ring of her tight little ass. She’d ask to be fuckedbeg for it, but I’d stop finger fucking her just as she was about to come. Mmm, yes, I’d turn her over and lick her juices from my fingersmake her lick them toosuck on my finger, and she’d bite because she’s so sexy, so sexy. 
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2016 Evernight Publishing 
HOP to the next #SexySnippet

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment. It will be published shortly.