Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Real Neat Blog Award #amwriting #blog #pancakes

The lovely SJ Maylee nominated me for this blog award and set some questions for me to answer before I pass the award on and tag others. Thank you SJ.

 The rules of the meme are:
  • Post the logo
  • Answer the questions asked by the nominator
  • Nominate any number of bloggers and link to their blogs
  • Let them know you nominated them

What’s your favorite thing to eat that you haven’t eaten in a long time?
Pancakes. I used to love pancakes, but as my allergies got worse I had to stop eating them. I used to love them with raspberries and blueberries, but now I can't have those fruits either. I have one of the worst forms of birch pollen allergy along with lactose intolerance ... so not much of my favorite foods are available to me anymore.

Is there a book that you’ve read over and over again or a book that you’d like to read again?
I haven't read a book over and over again, but I've read a few twice. I think the one I could read more times is by Christine Feehan from her Dark series. Its Dark Dream, and its fabulous. I even have a favorite few sentences from it, I am Falcon and I will never know you, but I have left this gift behind for you, a gift of the heart.

Are you a rule follower or rule breaker? And why? What is the payoff for that choice?
Depending on the situation I can follow or break the rules. Frankly it's a matter of how important it is that I follow the rules. If it's law I follow, but say it's a fashion thing or something that doesn't hurt others then I might break the rules. I wouldn't wear fur though. I've worn black stockings with white high heels LOL

What advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
Have as much sex as possible (safely of course).

What blog post or story are you most proud of?
That's a hard question to answer. I tend not to think in terms of being proud. I think in terms of like, for instance I will finish a story and think, I really like this story. It's a matter of degrees of like, too, because if I don't, like, really like, or love, I won't submit a story to my publishers. 

Do you have a current goal you are working towards? What is it? If not, where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now in April 2020?

I don't set goals anymore. I used to, but life is full of tricks and surprises that often means there's no way you can achieve goals and that can be damaging to the psyche I've found.

I'd like to think I'm still writing in five years time and that I have more readers. I always put so much of my heart into my characters and stories and it would be good to think that reaches more people who love romance in all its genres eventually.

I think I'd like to have moved house too. I used to live close to the ocean and still don't live that far away, but not right next to it so that I could see it through the window, and I miss that. I miss the movement and reflections of emotions in the ocean. I'd like to be living next to the ocean. I could say I'd like to have found love too, the kind I write about in my stories, but I'me not holding my breath.

My nominations for the blog award and to answer the questions:

Here are your questions:
  • What’s your favorite thing to eat that you haven’t eaten in a long time?
  • Is there a book that you’ve read over and over again or a book that you’d like to read again?
  • Are you a rule follower or rule breaker? And why? What is the payoff for that choice?
  • What advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
  • What blog post or story are you most proud of?
  • Do you have a current goal you are working towards? What is it? If not, where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now in April 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published shortly.