Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Love is always a risk New release #menage #romance @evernightpub @JenniLynnAuthor


Love is always a risk…but some decisions in this dangerous game come with consequences.

Tam
I’d do anything to keep my wife Julia happy…until her proposal for a sexy ménage tryst threatens everything I thought I knew about us, and our relationship.

Julia
I adore my husband Tam, but in this dangerous high-stakes game am I risking too much for the future of our marriage?

Dominic
Tragedy took my wife and left me in a shattered mess. I’ve been running from commitment ever since, until Tam and Jules reach out. There’s no denying the chemistry that flares between us, but has our night of kinky threesome sex pushed us just that little bit too far?

Sex. Love. Marriage. A ménage gamble puts everything on the line.

MFM menage erotic romance 



EXCERPT

Darcy holds out a beckoning hand toward Tam. “I’m not taking your place, man, I promise. Tonight is about Jules and her needs, but it’s also about you. Come here.”
“I…” Tam swallows, takes a tiny step toward us and stops.
Both of you, Thomas.” Hearing Darcy use Tam’s real name like that is a bit of a shock. Especially when he utters the words in that gruff, slightly husky voice that rolls right over my skin. I shiver and watch Tam carefully for his response. No one calls him Thomas anymore, except me when we’re in the midst of an argument. How will he react? Does he also feel this same strange connection to Darcy that I do?
“Come on, man.” There’s a coaxing edge to Darcy’s tone now. “Let’s put the real world out of our heads, for the next few hours at least. This is about the three of us, no one else, and this here hotel room is now our world. Nothing else matters, and in here, anything goes, as long as it’s consensual.” He gestures again for Tam to join us. “Consensual by all three of us. It has to be that way. Or not at all.”
The silence is thick, as if charged with unspoken excitement. The gentle hum of the heating unit pushes at the edges of my awareness and I almost laugh. I doubt the steady flow of warm air is necessary, given the emotional heat raising the temperature in the room.
After a moment, my husband nods and then he’s suddenly there in front of us, grabbing me back out of Darcy’s now loosened embrace and leaning in for a kiss of his own.
Whoa! Where did that come from, husband?
Tam’s kiss is fierce, almost punishing, and the most passionate one he’s delivered in at least the past three or four years. It is so different to Darcy’s gentle quest. Tam’s lips, his tongue, his whole mouth devours mine, until my brain switches off and all I can do is feel, and lust, and need.
I need this. I need him. I need them both. 


 
BUY LINKS 


AUTHOR BIO

Jen Katemi (aka Jennifer Lynne) writes short contemporary romance, sometimes sensual, often erotic, and occasionally with paranormal elements. When she’s not writing, Jen is working in the admin day job, looking after the family, pampering various cats, and trying to find a smidgen of time for her husband. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Jen is published as Jennifer Lynne with Red Sage and formerly with Breathless Press. More recently she embarked on an indie journey with the publication of her popular GODS OF LOVE romance series featuring erotic Greek gods and modern-day mortals in need of sexual healing.
CROSSING THE LINE is her debut title with Evernight Publishing, and her debut title as Jen Katemi. A match made in heaven!
Want to connect with Jen? She loves to hear from readers and fellow book lovers. She can be contacted via her website & blog, or sign up for her e-newsletter to be in the running for regular giveaways, and never miss a new release.

Author Links for Jen Katemi/Jennifer Lynne:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published shortly.