Thursday, June 9, 2022

New release contemporary #romance with a hint of #paranormal The Horoscope Writer, The Author's Cut #teaser Dominic lifted her off her feet and swung her around into the hall.


 

Dominic doesn’t know if he really believes in horoscopes and yet he writes them for a magazine. Known as Starman to his fans, Dominic has a gift for writing accurate horoscopes. He’s so good at this job he begins to wonder why. Has he inherited the talent from his late, Great Uncle Aubrey who bequeathed him a cottage estate and a strange tattoo?

Artist, Cassie rents a workshop in the row of buildings opposite Dominic’s cottage. When she meets Dominic, and is attracted to him, she sets out to befriend him with a view to romance.

As they spend time together, Dominic falls in love with Cassie and she loves him in return.

Faced with his increasingly weird ability to predict the future through his horoscope writing, fear overwhelms Dominic when he predicts a disappointing loss for his own star sign. He’s sure he’s going to lose Cassie’s love. Will his anxiety actually drive Cassie away?

 

A sweeter contemporary romance with a twist of paranormal


Read the teaser

When he opened his door to her, the look in his eyes and his smile filled her heart with love. She put her arms up around his neck and kissed him. “Dominic, here I am kissing you just as I warned and I’ve not even been in my studio yet.”

Dominic lifted her off her feet and swung her around into the hall. He kissed her. “I warned you, I’d let you. Do you want some tea? I’m procrastinating about an article and just made a pot.” He let her gently to the floor.

Cassie basked in the pleasure of his arms around her. She traced a fingertip down his cheek. “I will have some tea.” She slipped her arm around his waist as he turned releasing her from his hug.

Dominic put an arm around her shoulders. “Good.”

In the kitchen, she stayed close to him as he brought cups from the cupboard and poured tea. When he handed her one as she leaned on the kitchen counter beside him she gazed at him lovingly. “I had an email from a city gallery this morning offering me an exhibition spot. It’s soon, in fact in two weeks’ time. It’s a great opportunity.”

“Wow, congratulations. If there’s any help I can give you, logistically … anything … you must be thrilled. I am for you.” His eyes broadcast admiration.

Cassie nodded. “Thank you. I am elated, but now, as I’m telling you about it I’m realizing how busy I’ll be. I might not get to see much of you for a time.”

Copyright Elodie Parkes, 2022

.99cents or

Read free on kindle unlimited 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B2Q3TNCW

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0B2Q3TNCW

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B2Q3TNCW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published shortly.